Welcome

As the world starts its recovery from COVID-19, the novel coronavirus, I decided to start a blog on ways to be frugal and save money.  Saving money and being frugal requires a certain mindset.  It's not an easy way to live at first, especially if you're used to spending money on life's little conveniences, but it is doable and for me at least, a necessity.

I have about $48K worth of consumer debt and student loans that I would like to pay off as soon as possible.  To tackle this mess, I'll be taking on ways to make extra cash in addition to my regular income from my office job.  I'll also not be eating out except for really special occasions and will be making all my food from scratch.  Since I have a garden space, I'll be most of my produce and will be cutting down on red meat to save on my grocery bill.

I hope you will enjoy following me on my financial recovery journey and also learn some new things along the way!

Comments