Making Money Entering Sweepstakes!

This is one of my fave hobbies for getting things for free and even making money.  All sweepstakes in the US are free to enter.  The official rules of every US sweepstake always lists the Free Method of Entries for sweeps where a code is required.  Any sweep that requires you to pay and doesn't list a free method of entry or any sweep that requires you to send them money to get a prize is a scam.

I have been entering sweepstakes for a few years now.  I do online, social media, and mail in sweeps.  I have won parties, electronics, games, toys, clothing, gift cards, cash, and event tickets.  I pretty much enter any and all sweeps I come across.  It doesn't cost a penny, just my time.  While folks are watching tv or going to happy hour, I'm entering sweeps. 

To make money off of sweeps, if the prize itself isn't cash, is by selling the prizes that you win on Ebay, Poshmark, or Mercari.  You won't get rich doing this, but you will make a few extra dollars.  I also save money by entering sweeps for prizes that my boyfriend wants in the hopes that I win and can save them for birthday or Christmas presents.  I did pretty good last Christmas! 


Comments