Implementing a Spending Fast and Setting Side Hustle Goals

I decided to implement a spending fast each month to really tighten the belt and cut back on spending.  The spending fast would be for a minimum of 7 days and you will not be able to spend any money at all from your normal income.  If you do spend money, it has to be found money only.   Found money sounds exactly like what it is:  money you found on the ground, in your car, stuffed under couch cushions...you get the idea. 

You're not allowed to ask someone to pay for things on your behalf.  If someone offers to buy you a meal or a gift, then it's okay, but you're not allowed to solicit things from others.  You are allowed to pay your rent/mortgage, utilities, and other normal, required living expenses if they are due during your chosen Spending Fast dates.  For myself, I'm setting the goal at a Spending Fast every last week of the month.

Side Hustle Goals

I have set a goal to make a minimum of $1100 per month until the end of the year starting this June.  I don't care if I have to beg, borrow, or donate plasma as a last resort.  I need to make my goal.  Pretty much whatever it takes that is a legal way to make money.  Whenever I start to feel that it's not possible, I will remind myself that there are junkies that manage to hustle and make that much in one day.  Not all of them commit crimes, as I know a few junkies personally, but I will admit some hustles they do are questionable. 

The money I make as part of my side hustle goals will be applied in the following way:

Emergency Fund - Up to $1000

Debt Payoff


Wish me luck on my journey and good luck on yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money Entering Sweepstakes!

Welcome